Thursday, January 6, 2011

More Snow & Some Yummy Treats

I had so much fun making my snow decorations! With this set I painted the wood white again. Next I added printed paper by Imaginisce ( so far I think this set of paper is my all time favorite Christmas print!).
I used my Cricut Expression again and the All Mixed Up Cartridge for the font. This time I added buttons from my stash for a more 3D visual.

This cute little guy is from the same CTMH stamp set. One of my all time favorite snowmen sets!


This is Miss Marcia's ( Emma's piano teacher and a very awesome lady) Christmas treat. We bought a glass Irish coffee mug. I etched her initial on it and filled it with some chocolate,white chocolate pretzel sticks, Godiva chocolate, Starbucks instant coffee, and some miniature dark Hershey's chocolate. Definitely a tasty treat. Something I wouldn't mind receiving myself. :)



Here's the close up of her initial- this font can be found on the Woodland Winter Cartridge. I love how elegant it makes the glass look. I'd like to see if I can find some more of these Irish coffee cups. I want do etch our initials on them.
Well, I'm off to help Linsea make an album for her Japanese class project. Thanks for stopping by.




No comments:

Post a Comment