Sunday, January 8, 2012

Week One of Project 365- January 2-8,2012

 This is the first week of my project 365. So far I have only used the phone on my Android phone. As with anything there is a learning curb. I am hoping that by the end of this project I will be taking better photos with this camera. I do plan on using my cannon dsl for this project as well...






First day back at school after the Holidays.
Monday January 2,2012

This is about as cuddly as they get with one another. The girl kitty doesn't like our orange boy.
Tuesday January 3,2010



Lunch Wednesday January 4,2012



Yoga Ball and Mat- for my 9 week yoga challenge
Thursday January 5,2012
Lunch out with my favorite young man. Friday January 6,2012

Some quality time alone. Crafting magazines and peppermint white mocha frappuchino. Yummy. So worth the caleries! Saturday January 7,2012
For my breakfast this morning. Some really yummy homemade hot chocolate- in one of my favorite Starbucks mugs. Sunday January 8,2012

No comments:

Post a Comment