Friday, July 24, 2009

A Mini Album & A Random Layout-

These were some projects I finished on July 7TH. Life was very hectic and I didn't make the opportunity to post these until today. The first set of pictures is a LO I created using the pictures I took of Linsea and Taryn on June 27TH. I used my Cricut to cut out the circles and the camera. The flowers are Floradoodles, the CS is from SU! and Bazill. The Printed Paper is from Michael's. The quote stamp is from Unity Stamps.

I was feeling motivated..and I used the some of the same pictures for this mini album. I used 3X4" clip board wood and "O" wires from the Zutter CO. The paper is from my LSS. It's called BLOOM and GROW from My Mind's Eye. I used this paper on the Sweet 16 Album for Taryn ( Which she Loved! GO ME! )...It's a really great line.






That's it for today. I have some more layouts to post tomorrow- I didn't want to put them all in one post- it seemed a bit too overwhelming to me.

Thanks for stopping by. I hope your week was calm and enjoyable...and I hope you all get to do something fun this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment