Thursday, August 6, 2009

Pretty and Pink

My friend scrappinsara posted this challenge in our Online group. We were to jack someones layout. This is what I came up with. This was one of the only pieces of paper I had that was in this shape- so I ended up going with pink and black as my color choices. These are not my typical color choices- but I think the layout turned out pretty well. I have to admit, layering flowers isn't as easy as it looks. I always have such a hard time getting them layered- "just right". Perhaps, it's just me- making things more difficult on myself ( which I have to say is pretty typical).



The flowers are from floradoodles, the paper is from Making Memories- the Sabrina collection, letters are from DCWV.


Well, I'm off to take my daughter to Barnes and Noble- so that she can use her gift card. We're on our way to Tillamook tomorrow morning- so the book will definitely come in handy ( it's a 5 hour drive from our house)! I'm pretty excited about the trip ( we're just staying overnight)- we're going to do the beach thing ( ah, nice sandy beaches. The beaches near our house are rocky.), hit the Cheese Factory ( and buy some yummy smoked cheddar)- and hang out with my BFF for a bit. We have to be home on Sat. cause Johnny has to work Sunday night- there is no one who can do what he does...lucky him, HUH?

Thanks for stopping by- I hope that you have a fantastic weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment