Sunday, August 23, 2009

Some Serious Cuteness & A Card

This layout is based on a challenge in Scrap Happy ( hosted by Sara)- we had to jack Kathryn's LO ( isn't it fortunate that she's my bff? )-Anyhow, this is my take on her layout. I didnt' do a title like hers ( I was having issues and my printer is broken ) so I added the buttons and her initial. I'm pretty pleased with the end result. Besides- the baby is so cute- nothing I do can enhance that!
I used twine instead of ribbon and x's instead of loops.
I painted the K with crackle paint then added stickles.
The card is based on a sketch that was posted in an online group. The stamp is from Unity!
Wow! I can't believe that the summer is almost over- My kids start school on Sept. 2ND. Which is earlier than normal- they usually start back around the 6TH. Soccer season has started here as well- my daughter Linsea has already been at practice for 2 weeks. Emma doesn't start practice until after school starts. When that happens my life will be super busy! I'll be at soccer practice 4 days during the work week and at least 2 games on the weekend. YIKES! Not only that- but we head to CA. towards the end of Sept. for my sister's wedding. Everything just snowballs after that- something to look forward to, I guess. Thanks for stopping by- I hope you had a great summer---> and are looking forward to the fall.

1 comment:

  1. Hard to believe that it's coming up on Fall already. It's crazy.

    You know what, that baby sure is cute. I really have to wonder who the lucky momma is with that one :) Good genes I tell ya. ;)

    ReplyDelete