Monday, April 2, 2012

A Bit of Valentines Day- Delayed

My youngest daughter is going to be in the 7TH grade next year, so this is our last year making Valentines for her class. This year we chose to make little matchbook Valentines with packages of M&M'S inside. Pink for the girls and red for the boys. The cardstock and images are from SU! These were very easy to make. I think between the two of us we probably spend about 90 minutes making 28 Valentines. Perhaps a little more with prep time.







As a special treat for my family (and Emma's teachers) I made these cute little Valentine Sugar cookies. Packaging, cardstock and images are from SU! I used a Wilton cookie pan for the the heart cookies. I bought the pan at Target for $9.99. My recipe made enough for 5 teachers, my husband, 3 kids, my sister and two nieces. I really like to be able to assembly line as much as I can- and I was definitely able to do this with the cookies and the matchbook Valentines.




I can't believe it's already April and I'm just now getting around to posting my Valentine's Day stuff. Life sometimes gets in the way- a lot. Try as I might it can be challenging to keep up with my blogging as well as making things for our online shop. You should stop by and visit us at   www.spritescubed.com  . This is our blog and you can find the link to our shop there. We are officially open now. However, we are still in the process of taking pictures and posting pictures as well as designing and making our specialty items.

No comments:

Post a Comment