Wednesday, March 5, 2014

For My Daughter. Part 2

 This is the second segmented frame I've done. As with the first one, this one goes to one of my daughters.

 This stamp is from the set called Every Breath. Created by Phyllis Harris and sold by Unity Stamps. This one is probably my favorite. So far. Unity carries several. I want them. All. It's really sad that I'm not independently wealthy. Seriously. I used my Sizzix Machine for the oval, then decorated around it with rhinestones. Metal flowers came from Michael's ( on sale).

Close up of the girl and the bling. After everything was put together I added gold stickles to the dandelion.
I'm really pleased with the way everything turned out. However, I wish that there was a local copic class I could take. I'm not thrilled with my blending here. I suppose it just takes time.

Thanks for stopping by. Have a wonderful day.
                         K


No comments:

Post a Comment