Wednesday, March 5, 2014

For My Daughter. Part One

 I love these Phyllis Harris stamps from Unity Stamp Company. I wanted to make something special for my daughters. I bought two of these segmented frames on Sale from Michael's a while back. They were perfect for what I had in mind.




 This stamp is called Face the Sunshine. I love how life-like she looks. I stamped and colored her with my copic markers. I found the perfect shade of blue to match the paper I picked out ( don't you love it when that happens?) the metal hope and love embellishments from my stash ( Tim Holtz, I believe). The metal flowers came from Michael's ( on sale!)

Close up of the sweet little girl. Corners are embellished with little pearls.

Unity Stamps carries several Phyllis Harris stamp sets. I'm working on collecting them all. So far I only have two.. :) If you like this stamp as much as I do- you should head right over and get it! www.unitystampco.com
They are a wonderful company. I made a mistake with my shipping address and they were very helpful and helped me to correct it so that I was able to get my stamps in a timely manner.

Thanks for stopping by. Hope your day is full of joy.




No comments:

Post a Comment