Monday, January 19, 2009

Animals On Parade


I was informed by my sister that I needed to post something..cause she needed to have something new to read. So this is for her...here you go Sare. I finally finished Kalea's Animals On Parade! These are little photo holders that I purchased in Michael's for $1 each. I did have to buy the paint because I don't typically use these colors. I can't believe how long it took me to get them all painted! It's all in the details...and there are a lot of small details that needed to be taken care of...then once I had them all painted..I had to go over the lines with a small tipped marker. Anyhow, I'm happier with the way they turned out than I expected to be. I hope that Kalea and Sarah like them.

1 comment:

  1. These are too stinkin' cute! I'm sure she'll love them... not that it's going to matter since I'm thinking of keeping them for myself. Tee hee. I could so keep them on a shelf in my office. See, having a kid has given me a new perspective on life... I'm all about the fun stuff. :)

    In all seriousness though, they're great.

    ReplyDelete