Tuesday, January 6, 2009

First Project of 2009



For New Year's Eve we headed to visit my Best Buddy Kathryn. This has turned into a tradition ( of sorts ) for us. Even though we only live 3 hours apart, we are lucky if we see each other once a year...so I really look forward to our time together. This year when we got to her house I found that she had a little project for us to do. These really cute magnetic memo boards. You can see the cute little magnets that we made to go with it. I am totally bummed that I don't have a picture of the one she made for her sister. But, unfortunately, I left my camera at home ( GASP). I didn't even realize that I had left it behind until we were 45 minutes away from home. Well past the point of no return. Well...maybe next time. I think I'll have to think of a really cute project for next year.




No comments:

Post a Comment