Thursday, May 28, 2009

Friendship Coffee Sleeve MIni Album

This was a challenge posted by my bff ( Kathryn) in Scrap Happy this past weekend. We were to use a coffee sleeve and make a mini album out of it. Now, since I didn't have any pictures that would work ( size-wise) I decided to turn it into a friendship book..with lots of quotes about friendship ( and coffee..it seemed fitting). I will be sending it to Kathryn sometime in the next week or so.

First quote: " A true friend is someone who thinks you're a good egg even though he knows you're slightly cracked" ~ Bernard Meltzer
Second quote: "What is a friend? A single soul dwelling in two bodies." ~Aristotle


Third quote: " A friend hears the song in my heart and sings it to me when my memory fails." ~ Anonymous
Fourth quote: " Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another, what! You too? I thought I was the only one. " ~C.S. Lewis


Fifth quote: " A good friend remembers what we were and sees what we can be." ~Anonymous
Sixth quote:"A friend may well be reckoned the masterpiece of nature." ~Ralph Waldo Emerson



Seventh quote: " Friends are the chocolate chips in the cookie of life." ~Anonymous
Eighth quote: " A cup of coffee commits one to 40 years of friendship." ~Turkish Proverb





Nineth quote: " Friends are those rare people who ask how you are and then wait to hear the answer." ~Anonymous
Tenth quote: " A cup of cooffe shared with a friend is happiness tasted and time well spent." ~Anonymous
So that's it. That's the album. I think it turned out really cute...though, the friendship quotes don't express exactly what her friendship has meant to me..
Thanks for stopping by and I hope your weekend is full of crafty goodness! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment