Sunday, May 10, 2009

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY

I hope all you moms out there are having a wonderful day full of hugs and kisses from your kids! Here are a few Mother's Day cards that I made this past week. The one above is the one I made for my mother. It's 5.5"x5.5" The printed CS is from SU! The stamps are SU! The blue cs comes from Michael's..in a card stack. I colored the image with my copic markers..edge distressed and inked. The tiny library clip is also SU!
These next 2 cards are a variation of the same theme. I used different double sided cs ( SU!) with the top one. I have to say that I am loving this brown and blue print. I am definitely going to have to get some more. These are regular sized ( 5.5"x4 1/4").

I'm off to spend a few hours with my mom. I hope that you all enjoy your Sunday.


No comments:

Post a Comment