Thursday, October 8, 2009

Blessings and Beach Beauty ***


I was feeling antsy last night. I really wanted to craft..but, I knew I was too tired to scrapbook. If I scrap when I'm overly tired, I tend to make mistakes that I normally wouldn't make. I need to re-color the pumpkin- but, as a whole I am pretty happy with the way the card turned out. The stamps are from the September Kit of the Month from Unity Stamps. The paper and cs are from SU! I used various colored buttons to complete the card.











This is the first LO I've scrapped in about a month. It's been a long dry spell. Things have been really hectic. My sister got married in September- so we drove to California to watch her marry Josh. Plus, we started online public school with my son. That's been something challenging to get used to. In some aspects,it's better for me because I don't have to make lesson plans. But, in other ways it's difficult because sometimes, it takes him longer to finish the assignments . But, so far, other than having to harp on him all the time about completing his assigned duties...which is what I'd have to do if he was in school too- it's all good.

The picture in the LO is from our visit with friends on the Oregon coast. The paper is from a kit from a Million Memories ( with Melissa Frances paper and goodies). I used Bling stickles and lots of lace. The blue flower I made out of felt. I'm not sure how I feel about the LO- I don't normally scrap with these colors, so I was definitely scrapping outside my comfort zone. But, I think it's okay.

Thanks for stopping by- I hope you have a weekend full of happy scrappy. :O)

No comments:

Post a Comment