Tuesday, October 20, 2009

BOO! An Altered Frame



Monday is my Sister Sarah's birthday. I altered this frame for her as a gift. Her favorite holiday is Halloween- so it seemed fitting. I painted the frame with scrapbook paint ( only because I didn't have the right color acrylic on hand), paper is from K&CO, orange ribbon bought by the yard at my lss, stamped image from INKADIKADO- it's part of an acrylic set. I used Thickers for the BOO!

I guess if she doesn't like it- I can keep it for myself ( I think it turned out pretty CUTE). Though, I have to admit, I'm looking forward to seeing a cute Halloween picture of my 2 year old niece in it! :)

Thanks for stopping by. I hope your day is full of craftiness.












1 comment:

  1. Great frame!! Happy Halloween!!!
    Charity
    Scraps n Crafts

    ReplyDelete