Thursday, October 29, 2009

Oregon Coast - A Coaster Mini

I finally found some time the other night to scrap. Life has been so hectic around here - that I've found it difficult just to stay on top of the priorities- much less the fun and crafty stuff that I'd much rather be doing! I put most of the album together this past summer while my kids were swimming at the pool. I'm not much of a swimmer-so I usually pack something fun to do while I wait the 2 hours until the free swim is finished.
These are some of the pictures I took while we were in Oregon- near Tillamook in August. We met up with my best buddy and her family and hit the beach. Even though it was a bit overcast- the kids still played in the water. :)

ItalicWe got some really nice family pictures of both families- I think we might use ours this year as our Christmas picture ( not sure about that though- we usually take our family picture on Thanksgiving.)



The paper is from a DCWV paper pack-summer themed from a couple years ago. I bought the coasters for this album from a place online called blockheads- that was before I discovered the $1 coasters at Michael's. The Blockhead coasters are really great though- and not terribly expensive- I'd probably buy them again!


The nice thing is that we remembered the tripod this time- so we got pictures of both families together ( something that we haven't done before)-plus some really nice ones of the kids and I( I'm usually behind the camera-).
Thanks for stopping by- I hope your Thursday is a good one!





No comments:

Post a Comment