Sunday, December 26, 2010

Glass Etched Ornaments

During these difficult financial times it can be difficult to give a meaningful gift- inexpensively. I decided to try my hand at etching on glass craft ornaments. I found mine at Michael's- got them on sale for about $2.50 a box. :) I made a set for both of my sisters.
I used my Cricut Expression and the Christmas Cheer cart to etch these ornaments. It was very challenging getting the vinyl to go on the ornaments smoothly. But, I think it was worth all the effort.


I cut two images each of a Christmas tree, candy cane, and holly leaves and berries.


For a finishing touch I cut strips of Stampin' Up! Christmas designer paper. After I cut the strips I ran them through my crimper.
Hopefully, I can get these into the mail sometime this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment