Thursday, June 11, 2009

Four Down Twelve To Go

My project for the next few weeks is to redo my cousins Ryan and Hope's wedding album. I wasn't really happy with my first endeavor. I didn't have the pictures when I was making the first one ( and I really like to match pictures to paper)..and it was really difficult for me to imagine what it was going to look like. So far, only four pages into this one...I like it better. Don't misunderstand me, as far as quality goes, and the amount of time and effort put into the other one..it is a nice album, just not what I wanted it to be.

I didn't do too much as far as embellishments go. I am trying to highlight the pictures, so I don't want to over embellish. I must say though..I am not really happy with the quantity and types of wedding paper I'm finding. You'd think that the DCWV people would do a wedding stack, or something. Wouldn't that be nice..then you wouldn't have to search all over the place to find something, anything for weddings. Michael's is doing better..but it's still not enough. Most of the paper they had was gone..so I am hoping that they'll be getting some more in really soon.




I just wanted to say before I forget, the pictures in these LO'S were taken by my sister Sarah ( you can find her here: www.365daysofphotography2009.blogspot.com and here: www.ripleydigitalphotography.blogspot.com )
You should stop by and check out some of her work. She does a fantastic job..but I might be biased as she is my sister. :)




So, this is all there is so far. I am hoping to get some more pages done tonight...but first I have to cook dinner for the fam. Duties come before funnies :). Thanks for stopping by. Have a craft filled evening! :)


















No comments:

Post a Comment