Monday, June 29, 2009

Yesterday Was A 2 Layout Day




I Finished working on these layouts last night..but I wanted to retake the pictures because I wasn't happy with how they looked lying flat on the kitchen table. In order to help me with my craft O.C.D. I took myself to Micheal's and purchase a easel ( you know, the kind you find in the frame section ). Now, I am much happier with the way the pictures look. My next step is to buy an external flash for my camera. That's going to be a while, my sister told me not to even bother if I wasn't willing to plunk down some cash for a good one...so it's on my list. :) I do want to give her kudos though- she really helped me get closer to the way I want my photos to look. Thanks a bunch Sarah! YOU ROCK!!

Moving on... for both layouts I used paper from the same paper pack. I am thrilled with how versatile it is. The paper comes from The Paper Loft ( it's called Slug Bug ) and I purchased it at my LSS. The carstock is from SU! The flowers are Prima, I used Distressed Denim stickles on the white flower. There are also brown dew drops on the layout of my son.ha

As always, thanks for stopping by. I hope your week is full of crafty- goodness!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the inspiration! I scraplifted the first layout today. It's the first time in a long time that a LO has come together that easily - yay!

    ReplyDelete