Friday, July 2, 2010

Dry Erase To Do Boards

I Really love LOVE these dry erase To Do Lists. I use mine every day. I have plans with the kids to make them each one- hopefully, they'll actually use them this up coming school year. I made the one on the left side for my beautiful niece- her favorite color is red-but, since in order to be able to see what you're writing the color has to be light- I chose a lovely light blue print. Both frames came from the dollar store ( YAY ). I bought them unfinished and then painted them white and added polka dots ( red for Taryn and blue for me) . I used the paper in my stash. All the paper comes from SU! I cut the numbers out in vinyl using my Cricut Expression- the title was also cut using the Expression. This project came together really quickly- if I hadn't painted the frames - the time spent on these boards would have probably been around 30 minutes.
I have to say- there is a certain amount of satisfaction using these boards- to actually be able to see what you've accomplished during your day- AND being able to cross it off- Well, it's a good thing. I've been known to put something on the list that I know will get done- just for the satisfaction of crossing something off. It feels really good. :)



1 comment:

  1. The kids and are still have to make theirs. I'm hoping that having the boards will help them be more organized. A mom can dream, right? :)

    ReplyDelete