Thursday, July 1, 2010

Sunny Family Day Mini Album






































In the summer of 2008 my sister and her family took their vacation in Washington. I managed to snap a few pictures to remember the events.
I love mini albums. They're pretty quick to put together- it's almost like instant gratification! I really like that. If only every day life worked as well.
The album is chipboard shaped like a sun. I got it from the dollar bin at Michael's. Love that. Things for a dollar. Paper comes from my LSS- it's from Bo Bunny- ( the a gift of love line ). I normally don't go for paper that's this bright. But, the day we spent at the beach was dreary and overcast- and they seemed to call for bright, cheerful paper. I also used bling from the same line- and I was super excited to find some puffy flowers in coordinating colors. All the pictures are mounted on Chocolate Chip cardstock ( from SU!)- I "journaled" using my label maker. The ribbon on the ring is from SU!
I think there will be some more mini albums made this summer. Just the thought gives me "warm fuzzies". :)
















No comments:

Post a Comment