Monday, July 26, 2010

Summertime Layouts-

All CS on the the Water Balloon layout is from SU! Printed paper is from the Little Yellow Bicycle summer line ( Boardwalk). Buttons and ribbon are also from SU!,the hear shaped paper clips are from the office supply store. I also used thickers and rub-ons for (part) of the title. The word FUN is made from Chipboard- I used SU! craft ink to color it- then I added stickles to make it POP.





Scenes from the beach- Chocolate chip cs and ribbon is from SU! Pink CS is from my stash- as is the lace. Title is made using Thickers. Printed paper is from Little Yellow Bicycle ( the boardwalk collection).



I printed out a bunch of summertime pictures with the hope that I would start feeling a bit more ambitious. So far though- I've only created three layouts. That's three more than I had before though, right? I have more pictures to print out- some from our trip to Mt. St. Helens last weekend, and the birthday pictures I took of Linsea this morning. I'll be taking more pictures of her on Friday- she's getting caramel highlights - and she wants pictures of that as well. So, I'm looking forward to scrapping those occasions too.



1 comment:

  1. Cute! 3 layouts may not seem like many to you but I think I may have manage 3 total in the last 6 months - so go Katherine! :)

    ReplyDelete